Design files can now be uploaded and included in the permit package. Design files are documents such as equipment elevation drawings, array elevation drawings/details, load calculations, panel upgrade details, equipment datasheets, or other certifications that Lyra may not include automatically but are required by your AHJ. These files are project-specific and will only appear in the project to which you upload them.
We've added a number of API integrations to make generating permit packages even faster.
- The utility company will automatically be selected when creating the project.
- The AHJ will automatically be selected when creating the project.
- We've partnered with Ironridge to automatically populate the maximum rail spans for projects that use Ironridge mounting. Previously this feature was available to projects using ASCE 7-16, but we’ve expanded it to include ASCE 7-10.
Bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements to increase speed and stability
Support for IFC 2021
Utility-specific options and verbiage for certain utilities including:
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Florida Power & Light
- Tampa Electric
- Lee County Electric Coop.
- Duke Energy
- Xcel Energy
Other notable updates:
- Production estimates will update for preliminary documents after generating the initial document
- PV System Disconnect will be labeled as “PV AC Disconnect” on the SLD when Florida Power & Light, Tampa Electric, or Lee County Electric Coop are selected as utility
- Improvements to the attachment plan to make the attachment points more visible when the roof type is standing seam.
- “Electric Shock Hazard” placard will be included as required.
- All protrusions will be shown even if the roof face doesn’t have solar.
- Wyoming will default to 2021 I-codes and support for IFC 2021 (released June 10th but not announced).